With comprehensive pricing data and unique consumer insights from restaurants across the UK, our tool helps brands manage their value proposition.
Our restaurant pricing insights dashboard simplifies and accelerates the process of price setting, providing actionable data at its best: menu and pricing data from your competitors, combined with up-to-date consumer research.
We update it four times a year with the latest data overlaid with our own insights and analysis. You have a fresh dataset for each round of seasonal planning and for precisely targeted mid-season campaigns and offers.
Pearson Ham Group is a specialist pricing consultancy with years of cross-sector pricing experience, an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality sector, and a collaborative approach.
Developed through years of pricing analysis, our tool gives an unbeatable breadth of coverage and the flexibility to deliver actionable insights.Get in touch
• Quarterly price-collection exercise covers all core menus for every site for all major brands
• Data is structured for easy analysis: LFL, menu architecture and strategy, basket value, with item-specific and category summaries
• Quarterly market research update based on the views of 2,000 consumers reveals guest attitudes to brands, pricing and trends
• Compare pricing strategies across brands, including regional variances, pricing architecture, menu offerings, and price bands
• Understand customers’ evolving value perceptions, buying criteria, and price expectations, as well as overall eating-out trends
• Know how prices are moving and gain a view of overall market trends
The team is led by Ines Llerena del Blanco, our food and beverage pricing-strategy director. She specialises in consumer behavioural analytics, demand based pricing, data-driven insights, and promotion strategy.
With over 20 years’ hospitality industry experience gained in the Americas and Europe, Ines knows the sector intimately. Using advanced analytics and a unique combination of experience and knowledge, she has helped numerous brands price more profitably.
Previous experience includes working with McDonald’s, TGIF, Darden Restaurants, Greene King Pub Co., Costa and Whitbread.
We work with many clients to help them successfully use pricing as a lever for profitability. Using our in-depth sector expertise, alongside our many years of experience of pricing consultancy, we are ideally placed to help you solve any pricing, strategy or revenue management challenges you may face in your restaurant business.Learn more about how we can help